donderdag 1 juli 2010

la nature inspire la mode.

"Who wants to join nature, has to take care of it"
- lesson from my surfteacher

It's a fact that everything in our closet is based on nature. The colors that we see in spring and summer are often used in the fashionworld. Now I think about the jackets with flowers all over and the vintage and hippies leggings in each store. Look at the H&M's Garden Collection, there's no better example isn't? By the way, I'm in love with this collection ! The shoes, the hair bands, the cute dresses and the shirts with special long sleeves. I was so upset when I didn't find the dress any more, but that was like months ago,

I wasn't thinking about it today when I went trough the huge sales; but suddenly there it was, my dream dress, the last one in my size, it should have been my lucky day?

Here are some photo's from yesterday in the garden of my grandparents;
(and the ones with my hair band and dress from the Garden Collection)

I have to admit that I like this one, this photo just succeeded by incidence.

A light yellow with pink rose from the rose garden. (and look at my nails!)




I took this last photo's because of the colors, they are so heavy but still natural
- I'm going to use those for my new sketches


on these three photo's you see the real me, I like to go on the fields (most of my creations are made there) because every month there's something different; like now : thick yellow flowers. Oh and my hair, it's mostly done in that way, simple but handy. And I like analog more than digital, but to be honest I haven't got enough money to pay that. You can find the first two pictures on lookbook, but it isn't worth to see it, I never get a lot hypes. It's a pitty..
hair band, Garden Collection. (€ 3,95)
T-shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch NY.

TUMTUMTUM here it is, I was sooo happy (reason for the infantle smile) I was dressed up to go to a party with my best friends and I just had to make a picture before a left.
flowerdress, Garden Collection (€19,95)

Some models from the H&M shoot: (internet)



(this jacket you can see on whole lookbook!)



Hope you guys liked my first English blog, sorry for faults, I'm not good in this!
love, x

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Some of your bigger longer titles seem like futuristic poetry :)

    <3!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi there, well noticed! it's true, I search a lot in poetry and historybooks for some titles or a make one by myself. (ps. in the future I'm going to write more in English!)

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen